Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Random Imaginary Interview

Q: How many toes were you left with after the surgery?

A: You know, I've tried counting them several times but I seem to lose count while doing so.

Q: Why that much of toes?

A: Everybody wants to be on TV. I can't act or sing, so...

Q: You think you might get a reality show of your own?

A: Sure. I mean, how many feet like these have you seen in you're life?

Q: You're damn right. Not even in a..(freakshow) Well! Next question. What did the major procedures mainly consisted in?

A: I guess if were filming you wouldn't have asked. First, I had to wait until I found the eyes and the extra nose. After that it was simply putting everything together. It was a really long procedure though, they had to carefully drool my forehead to make the new eye sockets. They also had to flatten my nose bone entirely so they could place both noses in the middle of my face. The doctor did a great job, I got to admit. I'm really happy about the come-out.

Suddenly, 2 nurses come in to the room. Each of them grab their dessignated patient by their respective wheel chair, and with no delay, walk out of the recreational room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home